Tuesday 23 July 2013

"Black Metal...?"

Holy sh*t, they arrested Varg...? Again?

For those not familiar.... Well, all you really need to know about Norwegian Black Metal band Burzum and the Norwegian Black Metal scene is that some of their songs are actually written and performed in the Black Tongue of Mördor.

Which I shall not utter here.

They also went through a Burning-down-churches and murder phase. But that was in the 1990s.

These people are hardcore Wotanists and Christ haters and I have no doubt the endorse Brevik's alleged political philosophy (whatever that turns out to be), but I highly doubt they were in France to carry out a terrorist outrage.

More likely to be a gig.

Which is nearly worse, believe me....



Woolwich: The Naive Fools from Spike1138 on Vimeo.

Oh, look! The English Nazis have gone into strategic alliance with the Jewish Defence League (JDL) and the followers of Meyer Kehane..!

This'll go well for them, I'm sure....

No comments:

Post a Comment