Saturday 24 August 2013

I Have a Dream

"I call on Washington today. I call on every man and woman of good will all over America today. 

I call on the young men of America who must make a choice today to take a stand on this issue. 
Tomorrow may be too late. 
The book may close. 

And don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine, messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. 

God has a way of standing before the nations with judgment, and it seems that I can hear God saying to America, 

"You're too arrogant! 

And if you don't change your ways, I will rise up and break the backbone of your power, and I'll place it in the hands of a nation that doesn't even know my name. 

Be still and know that I'm God." "






"Thirty year later at a Press Conference, he slipped...

Because God do baffle your mind, sometimes...."




Bill Pepper's a great lawyer - but in all the 18 years he worked non-stop on James Earl Ray's post-Conviction Defence, he was NEVER given access to the "Ray" Rifle or the bullet fragments - a ballistics analysis never became a realistic topic for discussion and was in any case irrelevant to establishing Ray's guilt - since he was a mile down the street, gassing up his White Mustang at 3 mins to Six, and in any case, the rifle seemed never to have been fired, and only once taken out if its carton.

But the bushes at the back of Jim's gril was ninethkess ninety less


"Jesse Jackson is not the Emperor of Black People!"

"He told my Dad he was...."

Who's blood is that, Jesse...?




But Jesse Jackson helped.



Cut off a little at the end - sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment