Monday 23 June 2014

"London Holds 9/11 Memorial"

London Holds 9/11 Memorial
by hiring and engaging an acclaimed and beknighted (endamed..?) actor to perform for the occasion - how apt.

I'm not really the Head of MI6, I just play one on television.

"Today I've repeatedly heard how irrelevant my department has become. "Why do we need agents, the Double-0 section? Isn't it all antiquated?" 

Well, I suppose I see a different world than you do, and the truth is that what I see frightens me. I'm frightened because our enemies are no longer known to us. 

They do not exist on a map. They're not nations, they're individuals. And look around you. Who do you fear? Can you see a face, a uniform, a flag? No! Our world is not more transparent now, it's more opaque! It's in the shadows. That's where we must do battle. 

So before you declare us irrelevant, ask yourselves, how safe do you feel? Just one more thing to say, my late husband was a great lover of poetry, and... I suppose some of it sunk in, despite my best intentions. And here today, I remember this, I believe, from Tennyson: 

"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. 

To strive, to seek, to find, AND NOT TO YIELD."


The Fascism of "M"

"Who the hell do they think they are? I report to the Prime Minister and even he's smart enough not to ask me what we do. Have you ever seen such a bunch of self-righteous, ass-covering prigs? They don't care what we do; they care what we get photographed doing.."

"They had us bang to rights" - Johnathan Powell










"After Elektra King was kidnapped, her father tried to deal with it on his own, with no success. So he came to me. As you are aware, we do not negotiate with terrorists. And against every instinct in my heart, every... emotion as a mother, I told him not to pay the ransom."


"...we do not negotiate with terrorists. "
This is not True.



Americans Do Not Negotiate with "Terrorists"

"Heath is a homosexual" - Standard MI5 Line of 1970-74
(Via Auberon Waugh, Private Eye)

Zionists Do Not Negotiate with "Terrorists"



Americans and Zionists are World Class Failures at Counter-Terrorism.

McGuinness of the Provisinal IRA - Ally of Blair

The British always Negotiate with "Terrorists" - if you do not negotiate with them, you cannot buy them off.

Collins of the IRA - Ally of Churchill

Mohatma Gandhi - Ally of Earl "Dickie" Mountbatten of Burma and Kincora Boys Home

"We will not be terrorised by cowards who would murder, and use us as the tool. We'll find these people. We'll follow them to the farthest ends of the earth if needs be and we will bring them to justice."


Dr. Ayman Zawahiri of MI6 - Revolutionary Jihadi Dentist.
Founder of Egyptian Islamic Jihad (EIJ) , officially merged with Bin Laden Group (UBL Organisation, "Al-Qaeda" (FBI Designation), August 2001)
Member of the British Freemasonic Muslim Brotherhood front.
Carries British, Egyptian and Swiss Passports, amongst others.
Brother at large in Cairo, active and highly visible during "Arab Spring" Colour Revolution.
Captured by Russian FSB attempting to enter Russian Republic of Dagestan, ostensibly to wage violent Jihad, 1995
Released without charge after 6 months detention in circumstances which remain murky.


Case-officer / MK-Handler for renowned international Human Beatbox Champion, Usama Bin Laden

"Well, I think you're a sexist, misogynist dinosaur. 

A relic of the Cold War, whose boyish charms, though wasted on me, obviously appealed to that young woman I sent out to evaluate you."


Usama Bin Laden, circa 1973
A Sexist, Mysogenistic Dinosaur and a Relic of The Brady Bunch

Zbignew Brezeinski and an undentified disloyal officer of the Afghan Army in-exile (unconfirmed), circa 1980.

Sexist, Mysogenistic Dinosaur, and a relic of the Cold War. 
And an Afghan Army Officer

Bond: I always thought M was a randomly assigned letter. I had no idea it stood for -

M: [quickly interrupting] Utter one more syllable and I'll have you killed.











No comments:

Post a Comment