Thursday 20 November 2014

Bill Hicks was shot by a Quiet Loner with a Wife and a Family


from Spike EP on Vimeo.


“I was born William Melvin Hicks on December 16, 1961 in Valdosta, Georgia. Ugh. Melvin Hicks from Georgia. Yee Har! I already had gotten off to life on the wrong foot. I was always “awake,” I guess you’d say. Some part of me clamoring for new insights and new ways to make the world a better place. 

All of this came out years down the line, in my multitude of creative interests that are the tools I now bring to the Party. Writing, acting, music, comedy. A deep love of literature and books. Thank God for all the artists who’ve helped me. I’d read these words and off I went – dreaming my own imaginative dreams. Exercising them at will, eventually to form bands, comedy, more bands, movies,anything creative. This is the coin of the realm I use in my words – Vision. 

On June 16, 1993 I was diagnosed with having “liver cancer that had spread from the pancreas.” One of life’s weirdest and worst jokes imaginable. I’d been making such progress recently in my attitude, my career and realizing my dreams that it just stood me on my head for a while. “Why me!?” I would cry out, and “Why now!?” 

Well, I know now there may never be any answers to those particular questions, but maybe in telling a little about myself, we can find some other answers to other questions. That might help our way down our own particular paths, towards realizing my dream of New Hope and New Happiness. Amen. 

I left in love, in laughter, and in truth and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.”



"On June 16, 1993 I was diagnosed with having “liver cancer that had spread from the pancreas.” One of life’s weirdest and worst jokes imaginable...

- Bill Hicks, February 7th,1994

"I'd like to tell you something about Jack Ruby... When they cut him open, they said "Wow, he's got all this lung cancer; but they found that the origin of it was from the pancreas... But he didn't have cancer of the pancreas..."

- Judyth Vary Baker


Waco - An ADL Caused Holocaust..? from Spike EP on Vimeo.

May 6, 1993 Webster Tarpley former co-editor of Executive Intelligence Review, Jeff Steinberg counter intelligence for Executive Intelligence Review, & Harley Schlanger Southern coordinator for the Larouche movement. 

Like the Bay of Pigs in 1961, President Bill Clinton early on faced a situation left over from his predecessor that resulted in a real mess, namely, the standoff between the FBI, ATF, state law enforcement, military and David Koresh of the Branch Davidian religious complex in Elk Texas near Waco resulting in 76 people being murdered in April 1993. The press conference given covers what was not and still isn't mentioned, namely, who were the "cult experts" that were advising the government agencies. 

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL), the former Cult Awareness Network (CAN), and the American Family Foundation (AFF) in particular. When searching on the internet for LaRouche related material, inevitably, a large number of slanders about him and his movement will come up that were promulgated and spread by these agencies and their associates. 

Most notably, people that were involved in brainwashing operations like MK-Ultra back in the 1960's.

No comments:

Post a Comment