Thursday 30 June 2016

Sin D.)

"Excuse me:- U Ever Danced with The Devil in the Pale Moonlight...?"

** THUMP !!**

- Batman

The Two Fools


Here, I want you to meet somebody.

This is Cindy. She me.

She won't talk all that much, and certainly not to you, but we're going to work on that.


She's my Depression. Today.

Not just my Depression, the core and focus of all my negativity. As a girl.

And she's insane.

She's the part of me that wants to keep me safe forever by murdering me.

The ink, the hair, the trollopy make-up and the piercings, and that degrading selfies is a form of self-harm.

Say hello.


I let Prince pick out her name - he indicated to me non-verbally that this was the name she has chosen for herself, so we're stuck with it. 

At least we know she's funny. 

Even though that's probably not on purpose.

Plus, she smokes.

I have no idea where she got that from, but I understand why she does it.

Suffice it to say, I an ultimately to blame fit it, so I am going to shut up and stop judging, I am in no position to complain.



I'm saying that's why I was attracted to *****.

Law of Attraction - we are attracted to people like ourselves.

We all like nice people. Most people marry very nice people. And then cheat on them with people that reflect the darkness, ugliness and inadequacy in themselves.

That's why Desire is sacred and Lust is a Deadly Sin.

That's Cindy.

She sometimes tries to kill me because she loves me and I constantly reject, neglect and ignore her. 

Which makes her just a little sad, angry and bitter.


That's why I've set aside some time for the rest of today to try to make her feel special, and at least show her some attention, if not actual affection.


Feed the Rabbit.

Don't kill da wabbit.

[With your spear & magick helmet]

Of course, the idea is, the more I build up her self-esteem, the prettier and sexier and more loveable she gets, so...





Assuming this goes well, I may have a goddess on my hands to cope with pretty soon...

I could do worse.

But it won't discourage or prevent the smoking. I accept that.

My Man taught me this.

Prince wrote this staring into a mirror :

"This is it
It's time for u to go to the wire
U will hit
Cuz u got the burnin' desire
It's your time (Time)
U got the horn so why don't u blow it
U are fine (Fine)
U're filthy cute and baby u know it

Cream
Get on top
Cream
U will cop
Cream
Don't u stop
Cream
Sh-boogie bop

U're so good
Baby there ain't nobody better (Ain't nobody better)
So u should
Never, ever go by the letter (Never ever)
U're so cool (Cool)
Everything u do is success
Make the rules (Rules)
Then break them all cuz u are the best

Yes u are

Cream
Get on top
Cream
U will cop
Cream
Don't u stop
Cream
Sh-boogie bop

Look up in the air, it's your guitar

Do your dance
Why should u wait any longer?
Take a chance
It could only make u stronger
It's your time (It's your time)
U got the horn so why don't u blow it (Go on and blow it)
U're so fine (U're so fine)
U're filthy cute and baby u know it (U know it)

Come on
Cream
Get on top
Cream
U will cop
Cream
Don't u ever stop
Cream
Sh-boogie bop

Cream
Cream
Cream
Sh-boogie bop

Cream
Cream
Right there
Cream
Don't u stop
Cream
Sh-boogie bop

Boogie..."

That Spear & Magick Helmet, by the way - that's Pallas Athena. And her owls.

She has a Raven oppressing her.

Perched RIGHT on top of her head.

"NEVERMORE"


Cindy C.

Is me.

I only found her thanks to  Prince.

He made me realise I had to undertake a long, gruelling and arduous trial, a test of mind, body and spirit.

I had to go on a Quest. In my flat.

And then he helped me to find her and showed me exactly where she was.



It took me almost two months of constant effort to search out, track down, trace, located and retrieve my copy of The Black Album.

From Outer Darkness.

And that's how I came to find her - our there, all alone in the dark.

So I brought her home with me, even though she was completely out of her mind, gone completely feral. 

I felt responsible for her, so I realised I had to give her a face and try to talk to her, even though she hates me and wants to drag me to Hell.

I thought I should also give her a name, if I was going to try talk to her but I felt My Man just wag his finger at me and issue a stern rebuke, cuz he know I know better than that.

She HAS a name, as I know damn well already.

And I know Xactly what it is...



Right there b4 my eyez





No comments:

Post a Comment