Monday 5 June 2017

Britanicus


Only Peter Sallis can save Britanicus Base from the Upright Crocodiles, the Globalist Technocrats and their Computer!


STORR: 
What are they up to? 

PENLEY: 
Arden's found something in the ice. Something to take back to Clent. It won't be appreciated. 

STORR: 
Aye, they ought to leave way alone. 

PENLEY: 
Arden was always a researcher. He wanted to be an archaeologist when I knew him. 

STORR: 
Archaeology. What good's that? 

PENLEY: 
It's good to know things, even when they're dead. 

STORR: 
Nothing's sacred to you, is it? 

PENLEY: 
I only ask questions. It's in my character, I suppose.

STORR: Aye, you swore you'd give all that up. 

PENLEY: Discovery is as exciting to me as the hunt is to you. But with Clent, he uses scientists craniums as stepping stones for his ambitions. 

STORR: 
Aye, that's about all you lot are fit for. Door steps. 

PENLEY: 
Well we're not totally useless, surely? 

STORR: 
To me you are. Come one, we've got to move. Leave them to their stupid games. 



CLENT: 
There is hope. 

PENLEY: 
Oh don't be a fool, Clent. 
You're not a man, you're just a machine slave. 

CLENT: 
Don't you spit your stupid liberty in my face, Penley. 
We know your kind of freedom. 

Freedom to run away from responsibilities, from service, from moral judgement. 

I may be a physical coward, Penley, but you're a coward in the MIND.


PENLEY: 
Well at least I have a mind and not a transistorised junction box. 
I would act, but you daren't. 
And so you're going to be destroyed along with your mechanical master. 

No comments:

Post a Comment