Wednesday 14 June 2017

Safe


We are not safe, Clarence, we are not safe.

Richard III,
Act I, Scene I


"We are Safe, now."

The Vardan invaders.
(No, you're really  not, you know...)


LEELA: 
There's no point in further discussion. 
Discussion is for The Wise, or The Helpless, and I am neither!

RODAN; 
Then what are you going to do? 

LEELA: 
Well, if the Doctor wished me banished, I'll be banished. 

RODAN: 
You will surrender? 

LEELA: 
No! You talk always of Surrender! 
Are all your tribe like this!? 

RODAN: 
We are rational. 

LEELA: 
You are Cowards


No, if the Doctor wished me banished, it was for a reason. 


RODAN: 
Reason dictates the Doctor is a traitor. 

LEELA: 
Never! 

RODAN: 
Reason dictates! 

LEELA: 
Then reason is a liar

RODAN: 
And if I am right? 

LEELA: 
Then I am Wrong, and I Will Face the Consequence. 

Are you coming? 

(Rodan nods and takes Leela's outstretched hand.)

No comments:

Post a Comment