Friday 2 June 2017

SEKHMET PRAYER FOR PROTECTION & SWIFT JUSTICE




SEKHMET PRAYER FOR PROTECTION & SWIFT JUSTICE



Sekhmet, One Before Whom Evil Trembles
I call to Thee and beg Thy protection:
I am being chased, surrounded and overwhelmed
by fearful things which oppress and threaten me.

Sekhmet, Warrior Goddess and Devouring One
Mother, wrap Thy healing wings around me;
protect me from the attacks I am experiencing.
Soothe my wounds, comfort me, give me strength
in my moment of desperation.

Great One In The Places Of Judgment And Execution
The Laws of Ma'at have been violated.
I ask Thee to take action against my pursuers:
May Thy retribution upon my enemies be swift.

Sekhmet Of The Knives,Burner Of Evil-doers
I declare, I am worthy of Thy intervention.
I do not willingly hurt others and I uphold the Laws of Ma'at
Please come to me and help me in this, my time of need.

AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment