Wednesday 13 September 2017

Ashes in The Fall




LADY VERSION :
I loved being you. 

Every second of it. 

Oh, the way you burn like a sun. 




Like a whole screaming world on fire. 


remember that feeling, and I always will. 



And I will always miss it. 


Perfect 10:
Where are you now..? 


Nyssa & Tegan? 


Cybermen & Mara & Time Lords in funny hats?

And the Master? 
Oh, he just showed up again, same as ever. 

The Chorister : 
Oh no, really? Does he still have that rubbish beard? 

Perfect 10: 
No, no beard this time. 

Well, a wife. 

The Chorister: 
What can I say? 
Thank you, Doctor.

Perfect 10 : 
Thank you. 

The Chorister: 
I'm very welcome. 


(The Chorister vanishes. Perfect 10 flips some switches and brings him back to return his hat.



Perfect 10 : 
You know, I loved being you.
 

Back when I first started at the very beginning, I was always trying to be old and grumpy and important, like you do when you're young. 

And then I was you, and it was all dashing about and playing cricket and my voice going all squeaky when I shouted. 

I still do that, the voice thing! 

I got that from you. Oh, and the trainers, and :-

(He puts his BrainySpex on.

Perfect 10 : 
Snap. Because you know what, Doctor?
You were my Doctor.

The Chorister : To days to Come. 

Perfect 10: 
All My Love to Long Ago. 



Ashes 2 Ashes,
Funk 2 Funky,
We No Mjr. Tom's a Junky :

IN DUST WE TRUST



https://youtu.be/Nv7qh_XL_yM

No comments:

Post a Comment