Thursday 18 January 2018

Peaches



Q : Isn't The Point that Ben wouldn't have been able to find another way to be chummy with a woman who wasn't sexually appealing? 

A: He would be able to. 

But that isn't The Point. 

The Point is that Sexual Revolution tends to get in the way of ACTUAL Revolution. 

Nonsense issues distract attention away from real ones. 

Pay equity, child care, honest-to-God sexual harassment. 

And in this case, a speech in front of the UN General Assembly. 

So. You -to Sam- 25 percent on the assessments for Category A. 


You -to Charlie- I don't know what your thng is. 

And you -to Celia- stop trying to take the fun out of my day. 

And with that, I'm going back down to the mess, because I thought I may have seen there -  a peach.



No comments:

Post a Comment